Junior Achievement South Africa offers young opportunity makers an experiential platform where they explore real business activities. Through our innovative and dynamic programmes, 40 years on, we assist in developing a thriving small business sector in South Africa and nurturing young entrepreneurs.
- Bank of Tokyo once again generously sponsored a JA Success …See More »
- The regional JA Africa Company of the Year 2018 will …See More »
- Two South Africans have made it to the shortlist of …See More »
- Many fledgling businesses came out of the Mastercard-funded Youth Enterprise Development Programmes 2018 In 2018, Mastercard funded six Youth Enterprise Development Programmes targeting young women, which were hosted at four …Read More »
- Over 1500 primary and high school learners exposed to WiSTEM2D careers Recognising that the need for STEM skills is rapidly increasing, and that people employed in STEM careers earn 26% …Read More »
- Catch Team Meraki’s presentation at Africa COY 2018 here Filmed by JASA MD Nelly Mofokeng, who was in the audience, the team ended with the wonderful advert they created for …Read More »
- Students from three high schools meet on Saturdays for successful Digital Enterprise Programme Funded by Citi, students were pooled from Willomead Secondary in Lenasia, Nova Pioneer High in Ormonde and …Read More »