Junior Achievement South Africa offers young opportunity makers an experiential platform where they explore real business activities. Through our innovative and dynamic programmes, 40 years on, we assist in developing a thriving small business sector in South Africa and nurturing young entrepreneurs.
- Three Mc Auley House students represent South Africa at the …See More »
- Two South Africans have made it to the shortlist of …See More »
- JASA Alumni pitch their businesses to a panel at WeConnect On Wednesday, 20 February JASA alumni had the opportunity to pitch their business ideas to a judging panel of WeConnect …Read More »
- Dolly Mokgatle, JA South Africa Board Chair, heads Palesa Ya Sechaba Foundation This is one the organisations on board to assist learners, by providing mathematics support for Grade 10 and …Read More »
- Highlights and milestones of 2018 This year marked the beginning of an innovative STEAM2D pilot, launched in partnership with Standard Bank Tutuwa Foundation and Siyafunda CTC, as well as the …Read More »
- Three Mc Auley House students represent South Africa at the Regional COY final in Ghana The regional JA Africa Company of the Year 2018 was held Ghana in December. JASA …Read More »