Junior Achievement South Africa offers young opportunity makers an experiential platform where they explore real business activities. Through our innovative and dynamic programmes, 40 years on, we assist in developing a thriving small business sector in South Africa and nurturing young entrepreneurs.
- Two South Africans have made it to the shortlist of …See More »
- 2018 Annual ReportRead More »
- Grade 7 learners in Diepsloot learn wise money habits and entrepreneurship AIG continues its global support of Junior Achievement through a generous grant with JA South Africa being chosen as …Read More »
- LEARNERS FROM SEFIKA PRIMARY TAKE PART IN CODING AND ROBOTICS INNOVATION CAMP A total of 104 learners from Sefika Primary School in Molapo, Soweto, attended the Coding and Robotics Innovation …Read More »
- JASA Alumni pitch their businesses to a panel at WeConnect On Wednesday, 20 February JASA alumni had the opportunity to pitch their business ideas to a judging panel of WeConnect …Read More »