Junior Achievement South Africa (JASA) provides a platform of opportunity empowering young minds with practical Entrepreneurial skills with sound Financial literacy and Work readiness.
- Junior Achievement South Africa (JASA) is pleased to announce the …See More »
- Award-winning entrepreneurship education leader and JASA alumnus Thabo Serame Thabo …See More »
- Junior Achievement South Africa (JASA) is pleased to announce the partnership with Project Management Institute (PMI) chapter South Africa. This morning, the two parties signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) …Read More »
- Junior Achievement, South Africa (JASA) is pleased to partner with SABIC South Africa as part of a global initiative for SABIC and JA Worldwide themed Lights of our Future. This …Read More »
- Learners from Madiba Comprehensive School continue STEM2D journey In 2018, Standard Bank Tutuwa Community Foundation partnered with JA South Africa to introduce 379 grade 7 learners from Mathlasedi Primary School …Read More »
- Financial literacy & entrepreneurship training for #MandelaDay2019 To celebrate Mandela Day this year, we mobilised our collective power and used education to empower young people throughout the country. As Nelson …Read More »