Junior Achievement South Africa offers young opportunity makers an experiential platform where they explore real business activities. Through our innovative and dynamic programmes, 38 years on, we assist in developing a thriving small business sector in South Africa and nurturing young entrepreneurs.
- JA South Africa hosts 7th regional JA Africa Company of the Year Competition Junior Achievement South Africa proudly hosted the 2017 Africa Regional Company of the Year awards, which took …Read More »
- Transnet, in partnership with the SABS Design Institute and JA South Africa, selected three winners for the 2017 Young Movers Competition Nationally, 20 JA South Africa Entrepreneurship Academy Programme learners …Read More »
- JA South Africa’s longer entrepreneurial programmes are now Services Seta accredited. The in-school programme is accredited at NQF level two and the out-of-school programme at NQF level four. Thus, participants …Read More »
- Junior Innovators Competition 2017 winners announced In the future, will your post box be transformed into a drop box for your medicines, delivered by drones? Perhaps you will have an …Read More »
- Mandela Day: Absa joins JA South Africa for a More than Money Programme at the Boys and Girls Club in Protea Glen, Soweto ABSA staff volunteers assisted JA South Africa …Read More »
- Mastercard funded Youth Enterprise Development Programme graduation Funded by Mastercard, the 20-week JA South Africa Youth Enterprise Development Programme targeted 210 women in three provinces. The graduation ceremony for Gauteng …Read More »
- JA South Africa Company of the Year Competition 2017 The final presentation evening of Junior Achievement’s 2017 Company of the Year competition was hosted by our sponsor Citi at their …Read More »