Junior Achievement South Africa offers young opportunity makers an experiential platform where they explore real business activities. Through our innovative and dynamic programmes, 40 years on, we assist in developing a thriving small business sector in South Africa and nurturing young entrepreneurs.
- Learners from Madiba Comprehensive School continue STEM2D journey In 2018, …See More »
- Two South Africans have made it to the shortlist of …See More »
- Learners from Madiba Comprehensive School continue STEM2D journey In 2018, Standard Bank Tutuwa Community Foundation partnered with JA South Africa to introduce 379 grade 7 learners from Mathlasedi Primary School …Read More »
- Financial literacy & entrepreneurship training for #MandelaDay2019 To celebrate Mandela Day this year, we mobilised our collective power and used education to empower young people throughout the country. As Nelson …Read More »
- Bonga Khumalo speaks financial literacy and entrepreneurship with SABC #SavingsMonth Our national programmes coordinator, Bonga Khumalo, joins The Full View on SABC to talk about the importance of early introduction …Read More »
- JA South Africa Celebrates 40 years Tipping the scale beyond 40: preparing for greatness On 27 June 2019, over 100 entrepreneurs, JASA alumni, sponsors, supporters and business community members convened …Read More »
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.