Junior Achievement South Africa offers young opportunity makers an experiential platform where they explore real business activities. Through our innovative and dynamic programmes, 40 years on, we assist in developing a thriving small business sector in South Africa and nurturing young entrepreneurs.
- Two South Africans have made it to the shortlist of …See More »
- JA South Africa Celebrates 40 years Tipping the scale beyond 40: preparing for greatness On 27 June 2019, over 100 entrepreneurs, JASA alumni, sponsors, supporters and business community members convened …Read More »
- HSBC continues to nurture a culture of earning, saving & spending at an early age JA South Africa is thrilled to partner with HSBC on the implementation of the JA …Read More »
- 2018 Annual ReportRead More »
- Grade 7 learners in Diepsloot learn wise money habits and entrepreneurship AIG continues its global support of Junior Achievement through a generous grant with JA South Africa being chosen as …Read More »