Junior Achievement South Africa offers young opportunity makers an experiential platform where they explore real business activities. Through our innovative and dynamic programmes, 40 years on, we assist in developing a thriving small business sector in South Africa and nurturing young entrepreneurs.
- Three Mc Auley House students represent South Africa at the …See More »
- Two South Africans have made it to the shortlist of …See More »
- Highlights and milestones of 2018 This year marked the beginning of an innovative STEAM2D pilot, launched in partnership with Standard Bank Tutuwa Foundation and Siyafunda CTC, as well as the …Read More »
- Three Mc Auley House students represent South Africa at the Regional COY final in Ghana The regional JA Africa Company of the Year 2018 was held Ghana in December. JASA …Read More »
- Many fledgling businesses came out of the Mastercard-funded Youth Enterprise Development Programmes 2018 In 2018, Mastercard funded six Youth Enterprise Development Programmes targeting young women, which were hosted at four …Read More »
- Over 1500 primary and high school learners exposed to WiSTEM2D careers Recognising that the need for STEM skills is rapidly increasing, and that people employed in STEM careers earn 26% …Read More »